Monday, March 26, 2012

Operation Smile Fund-Raiser Raffle Items

Get your ticket to win one of these beautiful prizes in my annual Operation Smile Fund-Raiser! Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds go directly to Operation Smile. Prizes are: 1. Close To My Heart 9' x 9" butterfly album with 26 A - Z layouts 2. Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote with goodies (donated by Laura Lancaster, Consultant) 3. $25 Close To My Heart Gift Certificate redeemable through Amy Raimy 4. $25 Close To My Heart Gift Certificate redeemable through Amy Raimy 5. scrap bag (donated by Martha Williams) 6. scrap bag (donated by Martha Williams) 7. Brighton earrings (donated by Laura Lancaster) 8. Brighton bracelet (donated by Laura Lancaster) To purchase tickets, please send check (payable to Amy Raimy) or cash to me at 6892 Dorsett Trail, Victor 14564 to be received by 3/31. Drawing will take place on 4/3 at Lunch Bunch Crop. THANK YOU!!!
Close To My Heart 9" x 9" butterfly album with 26 A - Z layouts
Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote
$25 gift certificates
scrap bags
Brighton earrings
Brighton bracelet One more way to donate! As I announced at the crop this weekend, all CTMH orders placed from 3/23-30, either with me directly, or online at http://amyraimy.ctmh.com/, I will donate my 22% commission back to Operation Smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment