Monday, April 30, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop - May

I've joined the Paper Trail Blog Hop - and I am so excited to share some of my work and then guide you to see more beautiful creations from some great gals! You may have arrived here from Connie Myers-Kelly's Blog - Scraps & Stories or you may be starting here, and moving on - either way you're on the right track to enjoy our samples using the Superhero Paper Packet (X7152B) My first layout features Hero Alphabet (E1022) and American Celebration (D1458) with Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon (Z1732), dyed with Cranberry ink and also left white.
The next layout has a summery patriotic theme using the Paper Lantern stamp set (C1458) and embellished with a few Cranberry brads from the Red Brad Assortment (Z1361) and White Daisy brads from the Basic Brad Assortment (Z1365).
I'm sure you can't wait to see more with the Superhero papers, so hop on over to Vicki Wizniuk's Blog - Wizard's Hangout See you next month!

5 comments:

  1. Love these patriotic layouts!!! We always celebrate as a family July 4th. I need to "pin" these ideas!!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on using this paper for my Scrap 2012 club's July Layouts. Great minds, eh? Love the lanterns, too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now I have to have another pack of paper and the lanterns stamp set :) Great motivator, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts! Great work!

    ReplyDelete