Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop - August

Welcome to the blog hop. You may have arrived here from Vicki's blog, Wizard's Hangout, or you may be starting here and moving along, either way you are sure to see great artwork. My samples this month feature some new, some old! My first card is a box fold card using the new Avonlea papers and the stamp set from the Workshop On The Go.
Here is a pop-up card with Stella papers and one of the new stamp sets from the Cricut Artiste Collection.
Lastly, I've made a stair card using Pemberley papers and the Remarkable Wreath stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by! On to Connie's blog Scraps & Stories.

3 comments:

  1. Amy, love seeing the same template used with different papers to give such different looks! Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards! I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love your projects. I have wanted to do that stair step card for the longest time and haven't done so yet. So cute!

    ReplyDelete