Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Paper Trail Blog Hop - April

Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop featuring 
Ariana.

You can start here, or you may have arrived from Linda's blog - The Paper Taylor.

I"m crazy about the blue and green color combo in this paper packet. 
My first sample is a layout that features the cute stamps from Balloon Talk - Stamp of the Month for April!


X7179B Ariana Paper Packet
S1404 Balloon Talk - April Stamp of the Month
B1416 Keyboard Uppercase
Z1808 Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon
Z1935 Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles
Z2140 Outdoor Denim stamp pad
Z2173 Slate stamp pad
Z2137 Olive stamp pad
Z2117 Crystal Blue stamp pad



And a few samples made with the Ariana Complements:

X7179C Ariana Complements
Z1873 Sarita Assortment
Z1816 Artisan Studs






Now on to the next stop, Diane's blog - The Happy Scrapbooker, for more beautiful artwork!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like my first comment went to the wrong post!!! Ack! I still LOVE the blue and green you put together. Shows off the clean white background and give the paper a totally different look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts and I love how the Ariana range is so versatile with the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree about the blue/green combo - then the green floral looks so completely different. Great pairings! Also love the whimsy of the stamp of the month used on the first layout - cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this paper - I automatically thought pink...I however love the blue and green combo that you used. Can you say "scraplifted?" because that's what I'm going to be doing!

    ReplyDelete