Thursday, May 1, 2014

Paper Trail Blog Hop - May

Welcome to the Paper Trail Blog Hop for May featuring Timberline!

Have you arrived from Mary's blog? Or maybe you will begin from here?
That's great! Either way you are in for some terrific artwork this month!

My project features one of my favorite products - Memory Protectors Flip Flaps!
If you haven't worked with these  you should give them a try! 
The flap protectors have adhesive on the edges, 
so you simply apply the flap protector directly to the top of your 12" page protector. 
There is a layout designed specifically for use with the Flip Flaps 
on pages 98-103 of our How-To Book Magic.
I have used that layout before, so I wanted a different look this time. 
I went with two other layouts from Magic, Charmed and Mesmerize. 
I adapted the Mesmerize layout for the flaps.

X7182B Timberline Paper Packet
X7182C Timberline Complements
Z2123 Goldrush Cardstock
Z1325 Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 12" Assortment


right page flapped open

left page flapped open

both left and right pages flapped open

I hope I've inspired you to try Flip Flaps!
What layouts from our How-To Books have you used with this product?

Your next destination is Karen's blog. Enjoy the adventure! 

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely layouts and I really must try using the Flip Flaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout...flip flaps are one of the greatest inventions ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this with the flip flaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Amy as always! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flip Flops are fun to use for something different and really make it possible to use more pictures in a single layout. I love the Timberline paper. The many CTMH complements provided in a set make scrapbooking easy and give projects a finished look.

    ReplyDelete