Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WORKSHOP: Heartstrings with Complements


The Heartstrings Paper Packet  
is perfect for photos of your loved ones and 
special Valentine's Day photos.

3 spots are available on 
Saturday, January 10th at my home 
or schedule your own date.



All papers are pre-cut, and the workshop kit 
comes with color photos and step-by-step instructions. 
White papers represent suggested photo sizes, 
and are not included in the kit.

$20 kit fee

You will need adhesive and a ruler to assemble the pages, 
and 3-D foam tape if desired. See list below:
Z1471 ruler
Z1836 Non-stick Micro-tip scissors
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

Contact me today to order your kit.
Rochester area delivery is free,
out-of-town mailing has shipping fee.
If you prefer to assemble the pages 
at my studio space in my home, 
please contact me to schedule a date.


No comments:

Post a Comment