Thursday, February 12, 2015

Team Blog Hop - Picture My Life

The Pineapple Paper Artists are featuring 
one of my favorite new products this month-
Picture My Life!
If you're starting the hop on my blog, 
you'll see scrapbooking, 
but maybe you've arrived here from GRETCHEN'S blog where you've seen other ways to use these double-sided cardstock-weight cards. 

I used a My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album with the 
Picture My Life Hopscotch cards.

Here are some cover options:
 





And here is my completed album! I'll make a note of how the cards are used on the following pages:

card as the title of my album and 
the flower was trimmed from a card too

cards for journaling inside the cover - one tucked in a Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bag, 
and on the first page the card is inside a Flip Flap Memory Protector 

Flip Flap allows you to utilize both sides of the card and hides a photo mat 


card used as a page for journaling

and the back of that card is a great photo mat

another card in a Flip Flap

both sides of the card visible

another stand alone page

with journaling on the back

card in a Flip Flap with a spot for a photo underneath 
and in the bottom right is a card I trimmed the center out of to create a photo frame

more titling and journaling

another card added as a page where I'll put a photo 
and the speech bubble is trimmed from a card too 

I added a Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bag 
to the album as a place to tuck another card


the back of the card has journaling space 

 No Flip Flaps in your stash? No problem.
The card in the two photos above that says 
"Do more of what makes you happy" is affixed to the page with a piece of Washi Tape so you can still see both sides!

 a card trimmed into photo corners 
and an extra little addition to finish the pages

I put an extra card on the back cover 
to jot down a few more thoughts

Z1906 Cricut Artbooking Collection
Z1871 My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album
X7194B Hopscotch Paper packet
Z3045 Picture My Life Hopscotch Scrapbooking Program
Z3027 Flip Flap Memory Protectors 3"x4"
Z2037 Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bags
Z3036 Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
Z1923 Smoothie Striped Washi Tape
Z1853 Aqua Dots
Z2027 Mini Stapler

Now let's visit HARRIET'S blog 
to see her creative use of Picture My Life!



No comments:

Post a Comment