Monday, July 7, 2014

Updating Customer Info

I am updating my e-mail distribution list for my Close To My Heart customers and would like to know if you are interested in receiving e-mail reminders of specials, classes/workshops and events. Generally, these e-mails will be sent monthly or bi-monthly. 

Many of you receive a newsletter sent at the beginning of each month directly from the Close To My Heart corporate office. If you are not receiving this newsletter and you would like to, please let me know. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe by following the link at the end of the newsletter.

In regard to the items mentioned above:

Please be aware that because of ever-evolving SPAM considerations, internet service providers and e-mail companies vigilantly screen and may reject mass e-mails. This is not a bug, but rather an ongoing complexity of mass e-mailing, even to opt-in subscribers. 

Please e-mail me at pineapplepaperartist@gmail.com so I can add you to my e-mail list and/or corporate newsletter.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment